Disney Show Director and Acting Coach
Wendy Faraone On Camera Workshop
With Special Guest Bonnie Wallace
Learn about being a parent to a young performer, the journey to success for Dove Cameron and a special Q&A. Bonnie J Wallace is Dove Cameron's (Liv & Maddie) mother and she wrote a book titled "Hollywood Parent's Guide".
January 27, 2018
10:00 - 1:30pm - Ages 7 - 12
2:00pm - 5:30 - Ages 13 - 25
*Class times subject to change due to enrollment
FOCUS OF WORKSHOP
- Let's shoot it!
- Improv for Camera
- NEW scenes from all of the shows Wendy Faraone has either coached on, or directed.
- Everyone in the workshop will play a different role "on set" while scenes are being crafted.
- Scenes will be filmed during the live audience showcase where the audience will watch playback with shots switching between multiple cameras.
- Actors will learn how to focus, deal with the changes and discover how to own it on camera AND in front of an audience!
- Actors will learn how to be in the moment and let their best choice shine
Dates: January 27, 2018
Times: 10:00 - 1:30pm - Ages 7 - 12, 2:00pm - 5:30 - Ages 13 - 25
Location: Studios on 3, 7026 Old Katy Road, Suite 333, Houston, Texas 77024
Instructor: Wendy Faraone