Disney Show Director and Acting Coach
Wendy Faraone on Camera Workshop
September 23, 2017
10:00 - 1:30pm - Ages 7 - 12
2:00pm - 5:30 - Ages 13- 25
FOCUS OF WORKSHOP
- Learn what It takes to be a successful actor on a Disney Channel show.
- Rehearse scenes from all of the hit shows Wendy has worked on.
- Learn blocking and camera terminology for television.
- Receive individual coaching and feedback for critique. All actors will receive a copy of their scene.
- Perform your scene with blocking in front of a live audience. (parents and loved ones)!
Dates: September 23, 2017
Times: 10:00 - 1:30pm - Ages 7 - 12, 2:00pm - 5:30 - Ages 13- 25
Location: Studios on 3, 7026 Old Katy Road, Suite 333, Houston, Texas 77024
Instructor: Wendy Faraone